So much has happened but yet it's only been a week or so. Addi loves the computer and recently programed it to shut off instead of going on standby. We thought we had some crazy virus or something. So I've been without internet as well and have wanted to post something. Brian survived two interviews so far but has not heard from either at this point. He looked so nice all dressed up. His interview in La Crosse was exciting as we noticed his suit pants were very spotted from wearing the previous weekend about 30 minutes before we were to leave. Dry clean only pants, especially wool should never be washed and dried but we didn't have much choice. For future reference, a heavy notebook and the defroster vent places a nice pleat down the front of dress pants in a bind. Brian was not concerned as the pants were a touch short (I adjusted this for the next interview) however he didn't feel that this interview went well. Someone asked him if he thought he would be bored with this program. I thought it was quite funny as we all know how short Brian's attention span is. I asked if he was fidgeting!! He didn't think this was funny but I was very impressed with the insite of the interviewers on grasping this in only 30 minutes.
Brian's interview at Mayo went very well. However, Brian and I are still pretty excited about the back up plan of moving ASAP if he doesn't get in anywhere. So we will keep you updated.
1 comment:
Brian cleans up well! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!
Post a Comment