Adelyn finally met her Uncle Joey and they instantly hit it off. Since Joe is still a kid at heart, Adelyn loved having someone to play with for the weekend.

If you are still searching for a resemblance to family. Here it is!!! Picture of Adelyn and Brian's sister Michelle. What a face.

Brian's family together at the Picwick toasting to Lucy.
We recently had a death in the family and Lucy will be very missed. Lucy and I had a lot in common. We were both Polish, loved our wine, and loved to eat. We had very similar demeanors and I will miss her blunt comments. Now I'll have to tone it down at family gatherings. Have a glass of wine for me, Lucy!!! Thank you to all the McCorison's.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that you were in town for very unfortunate reasons. Hope you & Brian are doing OK--call me if you want to chat...
Post a Comment