Friday, December 28, 2007

Getting Ready

So the last several days have been occupied through sorting clothes, packing what we don't need for the next couple of months, going through Adelyn's baby belongings, and packing for the hospital. We have been very fortunate with gifts of neutral clothes from Adelyn to a large gift from a friend of her boy clothes for the first year or so. We have all the clothes we need for the next year!!!



I had to do a comparison between baby 'George' and his big sister. It is amazing how fast they grow and change. While I was sorting, Adelyn was practicing being a big sister, changing, and putting her new babydoll to sleep.



It won't be long now and she will be helping with a new baby as I am currently 37 weeks and counting down the days. Thank you to everyone over Christmas for all the help with Adelyn. It was like my hips got a vacation as I was a bit pampered especially by my mother.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Please let me know if you need anything! Even if it's from a distance...

amrolih said...

How weird to see the different sizes! And as with Carrie - I'll be around if you need anything. Especially with the move coming up with a baby and a toddle! You're a saint!

Katherine said...

too cute!

ClustrMap