Thursday, November 8, 2007

Update

So just a quick note to let people know where things stand. Brian got a letter from Mayo today asking him to come in for an interview. So now he has heard from two schools, Mayo Rochester, MN and Franciscan Skemp, La Cross, WI. He will interview the very end of November through the first week in December for these schools. Good thing we got the suit dry cleaned!!!! He even has two more applications in the mail. Sure on top of things. I'm proud of him just for getting interviews, what an accomplishment...
So my recent achievements.. After failing my one hour glucose, having nightmeres about not being about to partake in my last love of sugar for the next three months... I passed my three hour glucose with flying colors!!!! So bring on the SUGAR. Ok so I have more achievements but none that really live up to Brians at the present time, so I'll stop here.

3 comments:

amrolih said...

Yeah sugar!! What a relief. This should make the next three months with all of Brian's interviews a little easier to handle!!

Kelly K said...

ummm. La Crosse - I like the thought of that!

Beth said...

Wouldn't it be crazy if Brian and Bryan both ended up at Mayo?? I hope all is going well. Give me a call if you guys head up to Duluth in the near future (or the distant future for that matter)! Thanks also for the "housing" advice...Carrie passed on the message. :)

ClustrMap