So the gym.... Why is it so difficult to make that commitment? Pay money and feel the forever guilt that you really aren't working out enough. Hell I already feel guilty and I'm not even loosing money. So I got a three day guest pass. Brian seemed to think (as it does make sense just said not experienced) "it will be a little break, chance for sometime alone and a shower without interruption."
So my morning before my trial run at the gym.... Getting my three kids ready... Packing for the gym.... Catching up at folding laundry... Children destroying the house... Disaster!!!!! I give up at trying to get work done. Drop addi at school. Realize I never gave andon a bottle. Turn around going home. Ran in to get a bottle and use the restroom. Ran into the toilet paper mess. Back to the truck, gave andon his bottle. Feeling like I already had a workout..... To the gym ... Settle the boys in.... Not feeling like this relaxing break as 20 minutes was approaching and I hadn't even ran 2 miles on the treadmill. Kicked the speed up because there was no way I could be that out of shape!!! And any runner, any day, no matter how out of shape, can run 3 miles. So I did and boy it hurt for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I don't think people without 3 little ones could even understand! Kudos to you and getting to the gym!
truly a day in the life...no?! I had a great laugh at this - I have no kids (cannot IMAGINE 3 - 3!!!) But the gym use guilt, 3 miles on the treadmill guilt, speed guilt, laundry guilt...life pace - that is stuff I totally get. And while I usually do not get the toilet paper all over the floor, we have been known to not have any in the bathroom when needed. Ahh, life!
Post a Comment