Saturday, January 8, 2011

Andon Infant Picts

Sometimes things don't work out like you intended however we have some beautiful picts of Andon. The first session was interrupted by us noticing his infected
tissue...we were in the hospital within an hour of leaving the photo op. So our make-up session was without the rest of the family. I'm glad we have the newness of Andon documented but we need to work on some photos of the kids with Andon.




I realized just how tired I looked and really was.....




Yeah... This diaper is really a pun on life for Andon since he may never drink milk....














Gorgeous sleepy boy. This little outfit I brought to the hospital as Kade's going home outfit. I stuffed him in it like a little sausage. Andon at 3 weeks is still not the size of Kade at birth and has lots of room in this outfit.


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Those are beautiful! love the hat and blanket...I'm assuming you crocheted them. :)

Glad to hear all is well, he's so adorable, but the hair isn't as red as I pictured. Maybe it's more red in the sunlight. Annie's sure is. Somedays I look at her and wish her hair was more red and then we go outside and WOW, yep, still got the red!

Carrie said...

Beautiful family! Love to all of you.

ClustrMap