Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween











We had a great Halloween. Both Adelyn and Kade were warm in their costumes and enjoyed trick or treating. Mom and I made their costumes when I was in Montana. The turtle and ladybug were a big hit. Adelyn was loving her costume until she realized that at the store ladybugs have dresses. I convinced her that no ladybugs we have ever seen have dresses, gotta love media. Adelyn was on the run as she wanted as much candy as possible. Kade took each door one at a time... no rush. He had to stop and show off each piece of candy as he got it. Both children have gotten over the little bit of shyness that was evident last year. The best was watching Kade in action just slowly waddling from house to house.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute! And the eyelashes!

ClustrMap