

Adelyn went to her first drop off party... she is growing up and is old enough just to drop off, it's kind of crazy. The theme was pinkalishous... From what I understand it's a book series. Either way all Adelyn thought of was pink and that she should wear all pink. Some of the party gifts were the headband with streamers, beads, and little tutu. The girl was decked out!!!!!!!! and so proud she wore them through the weekend. Today is a great day to reflect on pink and girly things since we found out that our family will be dominated by boys. Little baby mccorison measured perfectly on each point and we are happy to announce a new blue addition to the family. Adelyn was not so pleased and her response was but I want a little baby sister... Well child not this time. So she decided he should be named Corney Circle McCorison AKA Motorcycle (kade's idea). So to the doom of the child Corn could be a nickname, he is from the midwest... Anyways since I was 99% sure it was a girl (my track record is horrible for this)we have not thought much about boy names. So the future holds a lot of noise and running but more money to spend at the spa since I'll only have one girl to pamper... I never was good at sharing anyways. OOOHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Hahaha!! Corney Circle?? Poor poor child :P
Congrats, mama! So each of your kiddos will have been born in a different state, yes?
Congratulations to you guys!! Boys are less dramatic :)
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you all! :)
Yay boy! You and Addie wouldn't do well with another girl any way - best to let Brian do all the sharing!!
Post a Comment