
Kade particularly likes to pick the green tomatoes and smash them with his feet on the sidewalk... Good thing I have plenty of tomatoes. He also helps with the weeding and shall we say thinning of the garden plants. What a little menace.


The garden has been a bit of a struggle this year with the bunnies, but what they didn't eat is growing very well. I think i've contained it now. We have a lot of things growing including potatoes, onions, zucchini, peas, cucumbers and of course a ton of tomatoes... Brian made me this nice log fence to go around it but it's nearly covered with cucumbers now!!!! The belly is growing as well and I'm 20 weeks now. Adelyn took this lovely picture of me in my beautiful gardening outfit... I'm only posting because of an incredibly convincing email... ha ha.

Adelyn and our produce picked today. After she was done picking beans she decided to paint her face with the Lilly seeds. Semi permanent bronzer that is totally organic.

2 comments:
Thanks for the prego pic! Although you look kinda ticked off :) The belly is cute. Nice hat too by the way, you should be proud of yourself. :)
What a cute little belly! Oh I can't wait to rub it. And Addie did a very nice job taking the picture! Very jealous of your garden - nice work!
Post a Comment