Monday, July 5, 2010

Celebrations

We were lucky to celebrate twice. Once with good friends on the third where we lit off our own fireworks. The girls were swimming, adults challenging each other with a bean bag toss and Kade just playing. The boy only does well around a crowd for awhile then he likes his space so we wandered to the end of their property and played king of the rock, explored in the jungle, and shot some bears. What a packed day!!! The kids stayed up to their ultimate latest, of almost midnight and crashed hard. We all slept in until 9am which has got to be a record for the whole family in that last 4 years at least.




Here's the belly picture from afar... Note that the skirt accentuates the belly. I've only gained about three pounds but have really popped out. It happens fast the third time around. For a comparison, I was in Amber's wedding prego with Kade and I was further along than I am now!!! (I was a twig at her wedding with a little bump) Betting on a girl from the swelling that is already occurring as my wedding band is getting pretty tight and love handles are more than a handful. I still get the urge to run from time to time and I'm sure I'll start getting looks soon "like good luck lady on running you look like you are dying..."

Adelyn and Nicolette with their older friend Jordan. Jordan does great with the girls and they have a great time.

This the bean bag toss that we made the morning of the party. Addi and I sewed the bags and made my skirt while the boys took out the big tools to make the boards. Kade was a great little helper by handing the bags one at a time to contribute to the team.



Kade thrashing through the jungle!!!!



Just chillin by myself... takin it all in. You can't see it in this picture but Kade was out in the middle of a field of grass just all by himself...



2 comments:

Shannon. said...

Looks like you all had fun. Do you think you will be in this area at all in the next 2 weeks?? It would be nice to see you before I leave again :o)

Katherine said...

Okay seriously, I need a better belly picture than that! So I have three prego friends and they all just have these whimpy belly shots. I'm so disapointed! I'm about ready to throw out the "hey I'm deployed" card to get you gals to give me a good belly picture! :) I know I get to see you in a month but I'm stuck here now and I wanna see those bellies ladies!!! In a month I'm going to rub it.....hopefully some of it will rub off on me :).

ClustrMap