Thursday, June 10, 2010



With Winter passed and spring bringing beautiful flowers and joy to our lives, I count myself incredibly fortunate. Life has not been especially easy for us the last few years but I feel as though that is coming to an end with rebirth of beauty and intensity into our lives. For the last year, I've spent countless hours studying and bitching about studying, and complaining about feeling the pressure to study and not spend time keeping up with what I love. However I found out the last week I have passed one of the most rigorous tests I will take in my career and am now a certified hand therapist. It's a huge relief as I had great fear of failing this one (50%pass rate). I have also passed one of the three most important tests that I will ever take for our family... my clothes are feeling tight now... the children are getting excited and we are proud to announce that Baby McCorison the 3rd will be making his/her presence right before Christmas.
To top it all off, I'm nearing one of the most anticipated gifts. Brian has been talking with hospitals in Alaska and looking at jobs in places I can't wait to be. I've looked at homes on the market as it's nearly a passion of mine to be in a beautiful place with serenity and peace, to enjoy a great cup of coffee with a view.
So with that all said, I know I didn't win the lottery but I do feel somewhat like a million bucks these days and can't wait to see what the future holds for our family. Thank you to everyone who has supported us in our journey thus far and we hope to not dissapoint anyone in our home decision so that we may have a great escape for any vistors we may have in the future...

9 comments:

LadyP said...

I knew it! Congrats... please tell me what it's like on the other side of training!!!

Carrie said...

I had a feeling as well...you tricky girl! Congratulations! You are clearly embracing all of these new adventures--that is so wonderful. I look forward to visiting your home this time around!

Kelly K said...

Sweet blessings! You are so fortunate! Congrats on EVERYTHING! We will definately plan on visiting.

Beth said...

Congrats! I was kinda of wondering how long it would be after our conversation at Amy's... I am so happy for you! I can't wait to visit you guys in Alaska this time around!

Ryan and Trish said...

Woo hoo! Glad you took the plunge to be outnumbered by your kids! Hope everything goes smoothly. Here's to a healthy (but hopefully slightly smaller than Kade) baby #3!!!

amrolih said...

Yay! Can't wait for cute little McCorison #3! And congrats on passing your hand therapist exam!! I'm inviting myself to your "retreat" already - can't wait.

Jess said...

Congratulations Tiff & Brian! On all of the happy news this year is bringing!

Katherine said...

So the house hunting you're doing in Alaska.....you're looking for a home with another one for sale next to it right? :) "neighbor" :) Gosh I'd love to be in your serenity up there. So happy for you on passing your test. A new adventure awaits and what a wonderful journey it will be!!! Pictures of the baby bump please. I know it might not be much now but I'd still like to see it. :)

Erin Marie said...

YEAH!! I'm sure he/she will be absolutely beautiful! I'm excited for you and your family!!!!!

ClustrMap