Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rapid City Trip

We took a couple of days and ventured out to Rapid City and Custer State Park. We rented a cabin on some acrage and spent some time with friends. The kids had a blast exploring and we enjoyed the piece of having entertained children. The little shops in Custer were so unique, i love shopping like that even if you come home with nothing. We did do a couple of touristy things. Saw Mt Rushmore and went to reptile gardens. Mom has all the picture of Adelyn kissing snakes and aligators, and hugging turtles. The kid was in her glory with all the animals. I enjoyed the many types of orchids that were in the enclosed dome as I'm not much of a reptile girl...



2 comments:

Carrie said...

Your boy is a little Swede! Does he have his driver's license yet?

amrolih said...

What a great trip! I can't believe how big Kade and Addie are getting.

ClustrMap