Monday, May 10, 2010

Fishin with Leeches

This first picture is Adelyn and our May day baskets. We made a few for the children in the neighborhood as well. Unfortunately they are not all playmates but we left them on their doorsteps as no one answered their door. Adelyn was a little sad that not everyone celebrates May day...




















We took the kids fishing in anticipation of catching some fish to even eat but nothing that came out was edible. Kade mainly played with the leeches and Adelyn was the cheerleader for everyone catching fish. She's such a trouper. She kissed her leech good luck and then her fish before sending it back into the lake. Fun outing but busy... Luckily no one accidentally went swimming.





3 comments:

Shannon. said...

Cute pics as always! I'll have to get Addi a bigger sweater it looks like its getting too small. I can't believe she kisses the leeches!! Thats so funny!!

Carrie said...

Oh, May Day! Yea!

amrolih said...

I love that she wishes the leech good luck! Maybe that's my problem when I go - my bait needs good luck!

ClustrMap