




Adelyn and Kade had a blast on Easter. We had the droppings from the Easter bunny at our home in the morning and a hunt at our park with some neighbors late morning. Kade just stopped at each egg and ate the entire contents before moving on. Adelyn OWED and AWHHHED at each item and then got too tired to pick them all up. Who would have thought you could get tired of collecting candy... that's Adelyn. The children used our Easter baskets that my brother and I recieved as gifts from my aunt Carol as kids. I love traditional things like this. Hope everyone had a good Easter. We are ever so grateful of the friends we have met here in Sioux Falls that have involved us in their family gatherings. We had great food and good conversation just like being with our own families.
3 comments:
Cute pics like always. Looks like you had a good Easter I hope you stole some of the chocolate from your kids :P Hopefully I'll see you in June/July. Are you having a birthday party?? I can get you some over the hill balloons :P
Holy Cow your little man is so big these days!!!!! I love the picture of the dads on the swings! Priceless!
Great pics! I agree with Katherine - I love the pic of all the dads on swings. Looks like they had a good time.
Post a Comment