
Adelyn and Kade with our nanny's puppies. The kids love those puppies and play with them daily. I love this picture because it shows just how close in size the two of them really are. Kade is still shorter but catching up.


Recently Brian finished Kade's bed and he switched over easily so far. We had great intentions of having the kids share a room so Addi wouldn't be so scared and we could have an extra room in our home but I'm not sure what we were thinking. It lasted one day and now he's back in his own room. However it is cute to see the two of them tucked into the same room... Now what to do with a crib???
3 comments:
You will just have to have anther to fill that crib up again! :)
I love getting a glimpse into your lives through your blog. We really miss seeing you guys!
I can't believe how big your sweet children are getting.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Holy Crap!!! What are you feeding that kid! HE'S ENORMOUS!!! I'd like to see him next to Annastasia! WOW! We need to plan a day for Annie and I to come visit and keep you company (even if it's just for one day) while Brian's gone. Love the beds too, so special to have a bed that their daddy made. (and quilts that grandma made??)
I can't believe he's catching up to Addie already! I thought that happened in high school!
Nice work Brian on the bed! I can't believe he's already out of the crib.
Post a Comment