



So the weekend was wonderful and productive from a picture taking standpoint. I was able to have so many picture perfect moments it will take me a while to chose which to keep. We went to Little Falls, MN and both grandma's and grandpa Pete met us there to celebrate. It was good to be around everyone and watch as Adelyn blossomed with her social skills and Kade warmed up to the family. Friday was a laid back pizza night so everyone could color eggs. Saturday was with mom's family and some good old fashioned fun. The high lights...Flying kites, picking pine cones, blowing bubbles, the big egg hunt, and lots of shooting each other with the new little harmless potato guns. This was a big hit with Adelyn as she enjoys causing pain to people, or assumed pain/reaction...


Lynn is trying to make Shannon (in Chili) jealous of her deviled egg. Since Shannon ran out of mayo she won't be making these soon.

My Aunt Lisa and Lynn's daughter Evie... Three weeks old.

Adelyn blowing bubbles with Grandpa Pete.

Adelyn and her cousin Isabelle (Lisa's daughter)
I met the sweetest newborn ever and she brought me to tears... My cousin Lynn's little Evelie (SP). She was so sweet and so easy, i'd take a couple more of her. She reminded me so of holding Adelyn at that age. Just a little pink bundle. Congrats to Lynn, you are so very lucky...



Adelyn and her great grandma Berger.

Laughing girls...
THE BIG EGG HUNT... Some of my little cousin's not so little anymore...

Little Cousin Carl, over 6 foot now and in high school....

Adelyn finding one in the tree...

Kade having trouble keeping all his green ones in the basket, but enjoying picking each one up.





We ended the weekend on Easter with a calm morning, good breakfast and a true easter egg hunt. We searched for the Easter bunny for awhile to say thank you but couldn't find him so off to the eggs. Adelyn enjoyed seeing what was in each one, taking her sweet time walking through the woods to find more. Kade was have trouble tackeling the basket, walking, and picking up eggs without droping the candy already in the basket. Thank you Uncle David and Aunt Cathy for the late nights, good talks and nice place to stay...
The ride home was not the most pleasant but I did get a bit of shut eye in... Kade and Addi learned a new game of playing foot wars, reaching out from their car seats.
(Kade left Adelyn right)
4 comments:
:( I missed a fun Easter!!!
Good pics!!! I'm glad you all had fun!!! BUT WHY IS MY DOG ON THE ROOF!??!?!?!?! I know she didn't get up there herself!!! Oh and I had about 2 teaspoons of miracle whip left and so I did have a couple deviled eggs... they were delicious, but now I have NO Miracle Whip left :(
Glad you enjoyed Evalie, I can't wait til its my turn to hold her!!!
Take care. Check out my Easter pics!!! Here and on Facebook!!!
luv ya, miss ya, see ya soon!!!!!
I love Kade's tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth while Addie is driving! What a character!
Thanks for the photo update.
The picture of your kiddos in the car is priceless. Living room wall-worthy, I think!
I love your blog. The Easter pictures are so fun! The feet picture is my favorite. I'm so glad Brian mentioned that you blog too.
Our blog is: thelifeofrachael.blogspot.com
The Carlson's
Post a Comment