Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Randomness






Oh where did March go... Well i'm really not missing it and we really didn't take many pictures. I'm tired of being cooped up inside. We went out quite a bit on nice days but i'm ready for every day to be a nice day. Brian built me a greenhouse for inside and Addi has been helping me plan "baby seeds." She loves to watch the little plants and we planted her a huge sunflower which Brian is afraid will be 4 feet tall before it is time to plant outside. That's the fun part!!!
Adelyn and Kade have become more buddies than anything lately. They've started to play together and laugh at each other. They share chalk and toys pretty good. Kade loves being outside and would probably sleep out there if we let him. He stares out the window with Addi and watches the birds just waiting for someone to help him with his boots. Our friend Brian came to visit for a planned boys weekend however with the winter storm warning the boys stayed home. Brian K made his famous italian omelets which are so good... I was able to visit Liz and baby Owen in Rochester but I don't have a picture. I was hoping to be of some help but baby Owen wasn't having it. So I watched and started to remember just how much work those little infants are...
Brian and I are both looking forward to the end of the sememster and onto his last semester of bookwork before clinicals this fall. Work is going better with less hours. I have a student right now and my coworker is due with her second child soon. So life will get interesting once again but what do you do...
Well wishing everyone a happy easter. I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post then.
Take care...

3 comments:

Shannon. said...

Cute pics, I can't wait to see the stuff from Easter!!!

amrolih said...

I can see Addi having a green thumb - as long as Kade doesn't go barreling through her plants! I'm glad to hear things are starting to get less chaotic - you're still a saint.

Katherine said...

Looks like Adi is mommy's little gardener. I love it! My dad is growing my seeds for me. One of these day's I'll be ambitious enough to take on that task of growing baby seeds, but not anytime soon. I too am anxious to get out there and start the garden. I was just raking the yard yesteday getting the grass all fluffed up and clearing out some of my flower beds. Lot so new ideas this year, hopefully the dogs won't trample everything like they did last year, my poor lily's of the valley didn't even have a chance. I'm hoping some will come back this year.

ClustrMap