
Ode to a beginning of warmer weather!!! Today was 40 degrees and so we took the kids out walking at a local state park. Kade loves to be outside and is liking exploring the different surfaces. He was just happy as a clam walking around. Within five minutes of being there Kade's shoe got stuck in the mud and he took a bit of a faceplant... These pictures don't do it justice. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Total faceplant, hands, face in the mud and he didn't even peep. No cries just giggles as I tried to get his shoe back on. He just continued on and the mud eventually dried on... No worries. What a boy!!


Just Cleaning up all the mud... Addi was missing some attention so here's her pic...

4 comments:
Cute!! What a trooper! he didn't even cry??
Addi is so beautiful! Her eyes are such a pretty color! I wish I was there to enjoy the cool weather. It was 92 degrees here today and humid humid humid!!!!
I love it! You don't have to worry about him being worried about staying clean - you may have to worry more about how much he'll eat.
Wow, true boyhood there! I'm giggling just thinking of him giggling with mud everywhere. You're a trooper Tiffany to have left it on his face to dry! You know me, I would have used every last wipe and then my shirt to get my kid cleaned off!!!
Just so you know, Lynn has a blog now...finally!! I have been telling her to get one for forever!! heres the address.
lynnandevi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment