
2004 Christmas was our first in Alaska, our first Christmas that required us to be adults and send letters out. Tana was about 4 months old and children were not in the near future...

2005 I was pregnant with Adelyn and we had our puppy Tana around about a year and a half. We were working on remodeling our Alaska home in preparation for a baby. Brian had started to order his boat as a gift for baby McCorison.
2006 Christmas in our new house in Byron, Minnesota. Adelyn was six months and started to giggle. No other children expected for quite some time...

2007 Very pregnant with Baby Kade. Enormous, anticipating maybe a Christmas baby with the hard contractions I was having on the way to Duluth. Adelyn is 18 months.
Living with friends, not sure where we'd be in the next month.
2008 Attempting Christmas photos is nearly impossible with two children moving and Adelyn who now looks away from the camera on purpose. Do I dare say that no further children are in site. Thinking of the years gone by wondering why I can't find any old Christmas outfits to wear for the company party now in South Dakota. Oh that's because they are all maternity clothes. Adelyn is now 2 1/2 years, Kade 11 months.
5 comments:
Ahhh I love it!!
Are you gonna be prego next year??
It looks like a trend!! Hhaha!!
:D :D
I love your life! So many adventures and you take it in such stride. You have a beautiful family. I love the idea and may steal it for my own blog!
Love to you and the fam
What a walk down memory lane! The pictures are great. I can't believe you got both Adelyn and Kade to look at the camera at the same time! You really are supermom.
Love the pics! What a beautiful family you and Brian have created!
Love the photo!
Post a Comment