Saturday, October 11, 2008

Goofy Girl

This is not a great picture of me but Addi was loving being taped so I had to take quite a few. I have one that is great amunition however I'm not sure if Adelyn when she is older might resent me for posting this now... So here's one for everyone to enjoy.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Don't worry; all teenage girls will resent their moms, so you might as well get a laugh out of it now!

amrolih said...

I'm laughing even harder now. I can't wait for you to pull that out when Addi is a teenager!

Katherine said...

I love the videos!! I laughed so hard when Kade fell over. So many times Annie had done that and I try and get there to help her up and water's getting in her eyes and arms and legs are flailing....ahhh goof timmes.

Shannon. said...

ahahah I love them! I always need something to make me smile and this was perfect! I was finally able to watch them! I miss you guys, give the kids a kiss for me.

ClustrMap