
Kade and Dad on our last hike in MT.

Good friend of mine, James and I on an evening drive to see some elk.

Dad and Kade infront of his lovely Lupine and Rock garden in his yard.
Some pictures that were taken on Dad's camera just now have been added to our collection. Just trying to organize and get printed all of our pictures from the past year. I haven't printed because all my matching empty photo albums were in storage and so now it is massive... But I just had to share some of the cutest pictures. Since our children do not have any striking resemblance to Brian or myself I'd like to see how many people think Kade is the spitting image of my father...
3 comments:
I think Kade is starting to look a bit more like Addi...
Those are cute pictures!! Ro and I are going to be sending out Xmas cards, and I don´t have your address, can you email it to mande please. And be happy, a professional is going to take our pictures!! No more self taken pics for us!! hahah
I think Kade looks just like Brian, even my Bryan thought so!
Post a Comment