Saturday, September 13, 2008

Calendar Boy September


Kade is so rolly... Brian brought him into the doctor last week, everyone loved his laugh and smiles. He topped out the charts at 23 lbs. The boy is dense...




So Looking back at my last blog, noticing it has been way too long. A lot has happened but there aren't many fun pictures. Brian has still found a little time to build some projects. He built us a nice big desk so we can put all our paperwork in one spot. I've still been putsing on the yard which I should have taken before and after pictures. It's just kind of a gardeners nightmare but I work on it about 5-10 minutes at a time as the kids are happy. We did get a big trampoline which Addi loves but she always wants a partner in fun. It's a good workout.
Life has been busy with school and work. The kids didn't last long at daycare and we found a nanny. She is awesome!!
Addi is learning all sorts of things, colors, numbers, etc and Kade is getting the attention needed. The kids have been sick for the last 3 weeks so it's been interesting. To top it off both of them have been teething for the last week or so. Addi just points to her teeth and says oweee, Kade is a massive whiner about teething. I haven't felt in there lately but the last time he went through this he popped through four teeth. He has at least 8 teeth right now and he started to crawl this week.




To our faithful followers... you will remember this first picture of us in Montana gathering Aspen for our new hobby. Together we designed Addi's bed and drilled it out. It turned out great and Addi loves her woodsy princess bed. I dug out the quilt that my Aunt made me for graduation. I used it all through college and now it's Addi's.


Pretty Sleeping Angel... Addi's started to turn her light on after we put her in bed so she can read books... But she falls asleep and we catch her with the light on...

So life is busy but hopefully will smooth out in the next couple of months. The kids are happier and that is all that really matters. Grumpy Addi made it hard to go to work and difficult to want to come home. But she is very quickly changing her tune with having care in our home by a caring and knowledgeable mother and her three year old son.
Hope all is well for everyone else. I'm having a harder time keeping up with blogs, letters and just about everything. I'll get better, just a little adjustment.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

He looks like Addi in the bathtub shot...

amrolih said...

Addi really does look like an angel. And how cute that she wants to read in bed like a big girl!
I can't believe how big Kad is getting! He's going to be a monster.
Good luck continuing with the adjustments! We miss ya!

Shannon. said...

I want a princess bed like that!!
It looks so cool! Maybe if I ever plant my feet (Not saying that I don't want to.) I'll be able to have a real bed too!

Katherine said...

Busy little family you all are. I love the bed and desk. Kudo's to Brian and you!!! You're so creative!

ClustrMap