1. Trip to Rochester, Spent time with college friend Liz and other good friends Brian and Brianna. Moved all of our stuff out of storage.
2. Back to Sioux Falls, unloaded with help from Brian. Shelving system built, Check Check, organized all items. Sorted and decided to get rid of 6 large bins of stuff.


3. Trip to Little Falls, Saw my lovely cousin Shannon and many others. Shannon visiting from Chili. Caught up with Grandma and some aunties. Said Hello to our long lost Car who will soon be reunited to our family.


4. Trip to Duluth, Able to catch up with college friends and see new baby Ryker (Not so new anymore, cute and full of personality). No pictures because Kade was a whiner. Kade cut Four TEETH in one week. Saw G&G McCorison and my Aunt and Uncle. Spent some time in Janine's garden and time talking with my very grown up, soon to be nurse, cousin Troy.
5. Back to Sioux Falls for a couple of days and to get some errands done.
6. To Rochester where Brian and Brian help reshingle a roof. I was able to see Amber and little Nolan (Smiley little squirmer, not so sure who he looks like but very handsome). Addi started Potty training quite well to say the least.
7. Then on to the cities to attend Annie 1st Birthday Party. Annie had a full house and it was great to see everyone. I was able to rub a new pregnant belly, thanks to Amy (you look great). I spend some time with the Agostos.




8. Then up to Askov,(Brian K, Brianna, and lots of Brian's family) where I actually got my camera out. We had a great, RELAXING time in God's country. Good home town fun. Addi had her first ride tubing with Dad but took a good wipeout. She took it all very well and had a great time. She got to play with someone of her own demeanor (a toddler)... Together they duked it out for who's is who's etc, but shared the little minnows well. Kade was very relaxed all weekend, very easy. Addi got to tour Daryl's Farm with the baby calves.







9. Then on to celebrate our God child's Birthday. I can't believe Eli was just a baby at our wedding, now he's a bowhunter. Adelyn had a great time with Eli and Isabelle and I got some incredible pictures of the little ones. Thanks for the peaceful evening, Lisa and Brian S.



10. The Last event of our Extended Vacation, Life, Travels was Becky and Mike's Wedding in Avon, MN. It was so great to see all of my father's side of the family and to be a part of Becky's wedding. We had a wonderful time. Adelyn danced the night away and ate an incredible amount of chocolate kisses. Kade was quite content being away from the music, but loved the strobe lights.
Now it is just Home Sweet Home.....
3 comments:
My mom has a way better pic of me and Kade, one in which I don't look like a moron!! I have been waiting for an update! I check your site everyday!! Cute pics I'm glad you are having a fun summer!! Next summer will be better!! Write it on your calender, because we have everything reserved, church and reception area!! August 8th in Holdingford then Royalton!! Are you guys planning on being in MN for Xmas? Well, Berger Xmas?? My husband, yes I said husband!! and I are hoping and praying that everything goes well and we will land at MSP on the 20th, cutting it very very close!! I can't wait to see you guys again!! Give the kids a kiss for me!! I love you guys!!
Love all the pics! Glad to hear that you're finally settling in. Enjoy SD.
Wow great update! Hope all is well at the new home front and you're adjusting to your new job and daycare and hubby gone all the time studying and what not. Hopefully you're findng sometime just for Mommy...
Post a Comment