



We took a little trip to Bellingham, WA and Seattle last week. We had a great time visiting Brian's brother Joe and his wife Jill. Beautiful place, with lots of hills. Jill took me on the run of a lifetime. I let her know I was just getting back into shape. She took me on a jog straight uphill, like I've never seen before. I ran up a mountain in high school and this was comparable. Needless to say she is in great shape!!!
We enjoyed some hiking, farmers market, and other fun things around Bellingham. We ventured down to Seattle to see Pike's Market and the fish tossing. All the flowers and produce were overwhelming. The highlight of Seattle was visiting an old friend from high school and meeting her new husband. They just completed their house building last year before their wedding and it is very unique. Fun to see all of the ideas that they incorporated into their modern home. Very peaceful.. We thoroughly enjoyed their company and the new foods they introduced us to. We ate at a little Vietnamese restaurant in Seattle and it was spectacular to say the least. Brian and I will be trying to replicate soon... Well it is a busy month with lots of events planned so I'm sure I'll be posting often. Hope everyone is having a good summer and thank you to Joe and Jill/ Megan and Hung...
4 comments:
Addi look adorable with fish on her face! Why didn't you paint your face Tiff???
What a trip - I love the pictures! The mountains look like they could be in Montana!
Happy Birthday!!! In 2 years you will be 30!! Aren't you excited to be OLD????
I hope you have a good one!!!
give the kids hugs and kisses from me!!! I love you!!
SOunds like it was a fun trip. Next time you go there is this fabulous fish house right on the pier, close to Pike's Market Place. They have the best salads. I can't really say for the sea food as I don't eat it, but the white fish that I had was delicious.
Post a Comment