Monday, May 19, 2008

Adelyn's Second Birthday


Our neighbor's pond. Addi loves being out with the kids on the paddle boat.


Sorry I'm sideways, I couldn't change it... Here's my new trike!!!


Our neighbor's children, Addi's buddies... Opening gifts


Addi and Grandpa shooting the bow.



We had just a wonderful weekend and gorgeous weather. We all spent the afternoon at our neighbor's pond watching the kids play and catch turtles. Then everyone came over to our house for some games and fun. Addi had a ball with all her buddies around. Our neighbors have four children who are just great to Adelyn. We all painted fish tatoos, except for Sid she wanted a monkey. We played pin the tail on the fish, three legged race, and bean bag toss. Addi got a new trike and all the kids like to ride their bikes around. Addi needs to learn to peddle. After the other children went home, Adelyn and Grandpa shot her new bow. What a relaxing weekend. Oh... Maybe I should explain.. Adelyn is obsessed with fish right now so everything at the party was fish, including the best fish of all Swedish fish.
Kade enjoyed very little of the party as he now sleeps, a lot. He is starting to put on a deep layer of pudge but had it with the all the partying.

Brian is finished with formal work and is now a part time stay at home Dad. So our fun will really begin with a couple of vacations around the area and lots of family time. I'm getting things ready for this fall in SD. Applying for jobs, licensure, daycares etc. We also have a new hobby, pictures to come as projects are completed.

5 comments:

Shannon. said...

Oh my gosh! shes 2 already?!?!
The pics are so cute Tif!!! I especially like the one of you and Kade!! I can't even remember the last time I was puked on by a baby, I kind of miss it!! hahah jk!! Well give the kids a kiss for me and I will see you at Xmas!! And hopefully more than just that! I love ya!!

Jessica said...

Your kids are so adorable. I hope that your transition to SD goes smoothly. Wish Adelyn a happy birthday for me!

Erin LaRayne Agosto said...

I love the spit up photo! Ahh...kids!

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Addi! I can't believe how big Kade is. Is he on the growth charts?! Addi looks so cute on her trike.

amrolih said...

Give Addi birthday hugs and kisses for me! I've got her gift, but getting to the post office is proving to be difficult. Let her know it's on the way! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you.

Look how big Kade is getting - I can't wait to give him kisses!

ClustrMap