Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekend with the Grandparents








We had another eventful weekend visiting Deer Lodge. Addi tested out the pool for her first time with just her floaties. She eventually let go and briefly would be on her own. Kade watched poolside and took a good nap. We took a great hike and brief nap at the top all together on a nice 50 degree day. The children were blessed to wear lovely attire that was carefully hand crafted by Sarah. Kade's hat brings out the blue in his eyes and I just love it. Addi will fit into her sweater for awhile and we found out it washes well. Brian let her hold the bbq sauce while she was helping with dinner. Addi managed to open it and spill 1/2 of the bottle down the front... Oops
As for Brian and I, we had a welcomed night out without a toddler for bowling and chat with old friends. Makes you feel somewhat human again.
Easter was very eventful with four egg hunts. One community hunt on Saturday was more cold than fun since only candy was spread, Addi was all excited about picking eggs... She had a great time with all the chocolate throughout the day, attention from the Grandparents and little gifts. The evening was topped off by taking a drive out to Henry's ranch to say Happy Easter and to view about 100 deer and several antelope. So Happy Easter Everyone. Hope yours was as pleasant as ours. On an ending note, two miracles happened today... Addi ate a ton of broccoli and she was very pleasant in church, we were shocked!!!

4 comments:

LadyP said...

What a beautiful family! Thank you for posting pics!

amrolih said...

Looks like you all had a great weekend! I love the little cap on Kade! Nice job Sarah. Happy belated Easter.

Carrie said...

Kade looks like you in that little outfit...beautiful babies and scenery. I think you found your second career as a photog...wonderful family pictures!

Katherine said...

Beautiful family. You're hubby fits the "hot dad" category. (On going joke that Adam and I have). Hope all is well. Call me or email my your # It's accidentally got erased from email. I'm thinking of coming to Montana and going to stay at my aunt and uncle's place which isn't too far from your mom's according to my aunt. So let me know if you're up for a day visit or something. I'm thinking of going to just get away and what not.

ClustrMap