Friday, March 28, 2008

My Not so Little, Big Boy




Kade went in for his first shots at 7 weeks 4 days. Everyone was amazed with Kade's Physique and Advanced capabilities. I reminded everyone that he had great nutrition, (brownies and icecream), and he was cooking for way too long!!! So even though Kade is rolling, scooting a bit on the floor and lifting his head well, he is supposed to be my sweet little infant. Brian and I have decided that Kade was never an infant. Weighing in at 9lbs 14 oz at birth, and now almost 15lbs Kade is well into 6/9 month clothing. The boy is very long, and wearing clothes that his sister wore at 4 to 5 months. Kade fills out the length and Addi filled out the width... So now I have a toddler that can't sit up and doesn't walk...

3 comments:

LadyP said...

I love that picture with you and the kids!

amrolih said...

Addie looks like she's ready to dive right into the water! Great pictures.

Erin LaRayne Agosto said...

Yup, I know all too well about big babies, the only get bigger.

ClustrMap